GET CONNECTED to your local places and neighbors!
We feature open to the public activities and co-produce things like these with you!
- local farm experiences
- pop-up local grower/food producer markets
- harvest and food processing parties
- volunteer work parties at community gardens, farms, public spaces, food forest projects and lands
- local biodiversity guided experiences like native plant walks, foraging experiences
- local food education and access, skill/resource sharing and networking events
Email us to tell us more about your idea or event at email@example.com.